Wednesday

Rich in the Lord

In the beginning of this video the lady is asking me to buy something from her...Since I had no money, I told her that I was rich in the Lord but not in pesa...that means money :) She then offered for me to come and stay at her house - even though she had no bed for me. That is love.  Next you'll see a musical instrument that a little boy made from things that he found - a plastic cup, a wire, and a stick. Incredible!! The last part shows us giving back to God. We decided before the Challenge that we wanted to tithe. We set aside the 1st 10% of our 'income' and saved it until the last day of our Challenge. We held onto that money and gave it as an offering at our Sunday church service.  He blessed us beyond measure! 
HE IS FAITHFUL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment